SuperMama Journey









Welcome to my little fairytale world..Wife & Mama’s journey hood..My Blog a.k.a my diary..story bout my value of life.. Story of mylife bout My lovely Mr Hubby.. My Littleman Nur Danish Aniq..My Family & xde kne mengena dgn hidup sesiapa wic not belong in my life..Dont like me? COOL, I don’t wake up & blogging everyday to IMPRESS you.. If you do not like my blog, please do not read it & why would you follow my story..This blog is supposed to be my safe place to vent and process feelings I can & can't in real life. If you cannot handle what I write about then don't read it..Stalker plz behave wen u enter my privacy & plz RESPECT. I have my own life& style not trying to plz u or make u smile...My blog is for people who might able to get some help from it & ikhlas to share the story..Clearly I have enough people in my real life who don't give a crap about me..Jgn jdikn blog sye utk menambah dosa anda by dat btter just leave & go to a certain someone else's blog I'm sure you favor..Dont hate me juz bcz ur jelousz bout my wonderful life & respect their jealousy cz people tink dat im better den dem...if rse xnk mengalah nk copycat my pleasure tuk jdikn sye ur feveret challenge n be my biggest fans.Hidup kne bermoral & kne bermaruah & jgn jdikn blog utk mencemarkn image dri sendri..Let beauty fill ur life & happiness ur heart..FACT : HATERS don’t really hate me. In fact, they hate themselves bcoz I am a reflection of wat they wish to be...Inside every CONFIDENT girl is a FRAGILE Princess..Be NICE!!





Thursday, October 27, 2011

QueenBee MOMMY is back!!

As salam fwenz of me..hye utk stalker pun blh jugak..Di alu²kn mbce blog saya sbb xde mse nk cte bout 'oranglain' selain dr insan² yg saya sayangi SAHAJA..I just wanted to say, I'm back in the office now, so those fwenz & spam blog commenters can feel free to hit me again! I miss you all..Once I've got my head back into work mode and cleared the "few" emails that have arrived whilst I was away.. agak serabut ckit but im having so much fun..Rindunyee suasana ofiz..dh xlme x gossiping dh lme xlunch wit fwenz..oooo seriusly miss dat moment..Now that I’m back in the office, I’m ready to resume my work but sumtime agk terganggu ckit cz i really miss my SuperHero "Nur Danish Aniq".. since lahir asyik bekepit ngn m.o.m.m.y but now kne jauh² ckit evendo utk beberapa jam but trse lameeeeee sesgt.. Syukur jugak SuperHero just stay kt umh cz ade sum1 jge import baekkk punye dr Swak so xdela SuperHero kne sesuaikn dri kt tmpt baru..Since lahir kne biasekn dri kt 3 rumah wic is Nekmom's Nekpap's crib, Mama & Atuk's crib now Teratak Mommy Daddy plak...


Dear SuperHero, mommy g work ok..nnti blk kje m.o.m.m.y peluk cium ye..Now,along jge dlu ye.. be a gud boy ok sayang..Mommy & Daddy ♥ Danish so much... muahhhhh....


♥What can I say..I'm Unique..I am Myself.. Juz Being Me..Peace Love Happinez♥

6 CeLoteH ChiT cHaT:

MrS JaJa said...

Welcome dear!

emma dangdut said...

laju balik arini.tak sabarlah tunggu peluk danish yer...

ZZnoor said...

superheroooo!!
mmuahhh!!mish u much!!
mommy??welcome back!!

NM02 said...

kalu bawak baby check up kat opis, bawak naik 22 eh, jumpa untie gebus

wardah @ fie shah said...

Yes pls, bawa jumpa Auntie sekali ok

suwara entertainment said...

welcome back my darl pia..mishiu soooo much!!!