SuperMama Journey









Welcome to my little fairytale world..Wife & Mama’s journey hood..My Blog a.k.a my diary..story bout my value of life.. Story of mylife bout My lovely Mr Hubby.. My Littleman Nur Danish Aniq..My Family & xde kne mengena dgn hidup sesiapa wic not belong in my life..Dont like me? COOL, I don’t wake up & blogging everyday to IMPRESS you.. If you do not like my blog, please do not read it & why would you follow my story..This blog is supposed to be my safe place to vent and process feelings I can & can't in real life. If you cannot handle what I write about then don't read it..Stalker plz behave wen u enter my privacy & plz RESPECT. I have my own life& style not trying to plz u or make u smile...My blog is for people who might able to get some help from it & ikhlas to share the story..Clearly I have enough people in my real life who don't give a crap about me..Jgn jdikn blog sye utk menambah dosa anda by dat btter just leave & go to a certain someone else's blog I'm sure you favor..Dont hate me juz bcz ur jelousz bout my wonderful life & respect their jealousy cz people tink dat im better den dem...if rse xnk mengalah nk copycat my pleasure tuk jdikn sye ur feveret challenge n be my biggest fans.Hidup kne bermoral & kne bermaruah & jgn jdikn blog utk mencemarkn image dri sendri..Let beauty fill ur life & happiness ur heart..FACT : HATERS don’t really hate me. In fact, they hate themselves bcoz I am a reflection of wat they wish to be...Inside every CONFIDENT girl is a FRAGILE Princess..Be NICE!!





Friday, April 16, 2010

Spa Spa Spa before my wedding......

I’ve been meaning to check out diz spa for quite some tym now but it was never the rite time to go...I’m actually dunno of places to try. So please, if you know or seen any nice spas around, do drop me a line and I will go and check it out.huhuhu....
My Agee n i plan nk g weeknd...tapi w/end ble ntah...ready 2 get pamper...hihii...now dh ade list spa dat i noe search frm the internet...actlly byk tp agak mahal so kne slow2 suvey...kot2 jmpe yg reasonble....



(i got diz msg frm my fren..tankz CK)
A trip to a salon and spa is not just for women anymore. Anybody who wants to experience a relaxing, stress-relief and rejuvenating time from the daily stressful routine, can go and experience for themselves what a spa and salon is for-to be pampered, relaxed, let go of stress, to become healthier and to look better.




Many who have been to a salon and spa for a service or two can now tell you that it is all worth it. As you go through proven services from trained staffs, you can definitely have a taste of most if not all of these wonderful benefits when you visit a salon and spa:

· An opportunity to escape from (almost) everything.
· To be able to relax.
· Find inner peace.
· Experienced what pampering really means.
· Beauty enhancement like make-up applications, manicure and pedicure, etc.


Mainly they offer two groups of services with different varieties to choose from:

  • Massage Treatment- tag as the most popular treatment in almost every salon and spa. This is for relaxation, assisting in healing, as well as taking the stresses away from your body system. Other benefit that the massage treatment gives includes proper stimulation of blood circulation, easing much tension and improves your flexibility. A massage technique and styles varies and may offer you therapy and reflexology massage, aroma therapy massage, the ever-popular Zen shiatsu, Swedish and hot stone kinds of massage. Any or a combination of this massages being offered can surely bring you your energy and health back.

  • Beauty and Body Treatment-obviously to feel and look more beautiful remains the top reason why many go to spas and salons. Of course, true beauty comes from within but natural beauty and physical attributes can be enhanced through the expertise of spa and salon staffs. They often offer a wide range of beauty and body treatments and enhancement services like manicure and pedicure, foot and whole body spa, facial and body scrubs, facials and waxing, designer haircuts and finishes, and even make-up applications. All these are being offered to glam-up anyone who wishes to feel and look better.

♥What can I say..I'm Unique..I am Myself.. Juz Being Me..Peace Love Happinez♥

0 CeLoteH ChiT cHaT: