SuperMama Journey









Welcome to my little fairytale world..Wife & Mama’s journey hood..My Blog a.k.a my diary..story bout my value of life.. Story of mylife bout My lovely Mr Hubby.. My Littleman Nur Danish Aniq..My Family & xde kne mengena dgn hidup sesiapa wic not belong in my life..Dont like me? COOL, I don’t wake up & blogging everyday to IMPRESS you.. If you do not like my blog, please do not read it & why would you follow my story..This blog is supposed to be my safe place to vent and process feelings I can & can't in real life. If you cannot handle what I write about then don't read it..Stalker plz behave wen u enter my privacy & plz RESPECT. I have my own life& style not trying to plz u or make u smile...My blog is for people who might able to get some help from it & ikhlas to share the story..Clearly I have enough people in my real life who don't give a crap about me..Jgn jdikn blog sye utk menambah dosa anda by dat btter just leave & go to a certain someone else's blog I'm sure you favor..Dont hate me juz bcz ur jelousz bout my wonderful life & respect their jealousy cz people tink dat im better den dem...if rse xnk mengalah nk copycat my pleasure tuk jdikn sye ur feveret challenge n be my biggest fans.Hidup kne bermoral & kne bermaruah & jgn jdikn blog utk mencemarkn image dri sendri..Let beauty fill ur life & happiness ur heart..FACT : HATERS don’t really hate me. In fact, they hate themselves bcoz I am a reflection of wat they wish to be...Inside every CONFIDENT girl is a FRAGILE Princess..Be NICE!!





Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dua Bulan kini....

Alhamdulillah 5 August 2010, maka 2 bulan sudah usia Perkahwinan kami...2 bulan kami sebagai Suami Isteri...2 bulan kami di alam yang penuh warna warni.....Terima kasih buat Suami yang di CINTAI...Terima Kasih untuk kebahagiaan ini..Terima Kasih Allah untuk ANUGERAH yg terINDAH ini....


"Senyummu adalah bahagiaku..Ceriamu adalah dambaku..Gelisahmu adalah kebimbanganku..Air matamu adalah kesedihanku..Kau pelipur lara dukaku..Kau pengiring suka citaku..Bersama kita dalam hari-hari keberkahan..Ikatan ini berawal dari hati atas nama cinta..Jalinan ini bermula dari rasa atas nama sayang..Pertautan ini berasal dari angan atas nama rindu..Sungguh ini adalah cinta,sayang,dan rindu..Cinta,sayang, dan rindu atas nama pengabdian..Malam ini bintang bersinar cinta, bulan tersenyum sayang, angin mendesir rindu..Wahai bintang, bulan dan angin..Sampaikanlah salam cinta, sayang, dan rinduku kepadanya....Sungguh Aku Sangat mencintaimu karena Allah"

You woke me from my sleep

and drenched my heart with a love so deep.
When I look into your eyes
I see my reflection,
my feelings for you I do not despise.
You treat me like the princess I should be

I awake each day with a smile

And greet it with a laugh
The world is a treasure to me
Because of you.


Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought- with you!
My mind is instantly changed
And my heart is filled with gladness.


Every breath I take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded in joy
And I bathe in the promise of your love
My soul belongs to you.


Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to you
My life has so much meaning now
All because of you.

Because of you My LuvLy Hubby
En Hadzizi Noor.....
♥What can I say..I'm Unique..I am Myself.. Juz Being Me..Peace Love Happinez♥

3 CeLoteH ChiT cHaT:

Ur Hubby said...

alhamdulillah, dua bulan kini ye. isteri hubby ni yg dh makin manja dr hari ke hari, but at d same time jgk ade kmatangan dlm kmnjaan tu.hihi. i love u...

my-niezzareena said...

syukur... moga kekal selamanya

Mrs Zz said...

Alhamdulillah & syukur sgt2..moga kita2 semua berbahagia hingga ke ahernya..amin....