SuperMama Journey









Welcome to my little fairytale world..Wife & Mama’s journey hood..My Blog a.k.a my diary..story bout my value of life.. Story of mylife bout My lovely Mr Hubby.. My Littleman Nur Danish Aniq..My Family & xde kne mengena dgn hidup sesiapa wic not belong in my life..Dont like me? COOL, I don’t wake up & blogging everyday to IMPRESS you.. If you do not like my blog, please do not read it & why would you follow my story..This blog is supposed to be my safe place to vent and process feelings I can & can't in real life. If you cannot handle what I write about then don't read it..Stalker plz behave wen u enter my privacy & plz RESPECT. I have my own life& style not trying to plz u or make u smile...My blog is for people who might able to get some help from it & ikhlas to share the story..Clearly I have enough people in my real life who don't give a crap about me..Jgn jdikn blog sye utk menambah dosa anda by dat btter just leave & go to a certain someone else's blog I'm sure you favor..Dont hate me juz bcz ur jelousz bout my wonderful life & respect their jealousy cz people tink dat im better den dem...if rse xnk mengalah nk copycat my pleasure tuk jdikn sye ur feveret challenge n be my biggest fans.Hidup kne bermoral & kne bermaruah & jgn jdikn blog utk mencemarkn image dri sendri..Let beauty fill ur life & happiness ur heart..FACT : HATERS don’t really hate me. In fact, they hate themselves bcoz I am a reflection of wat they wish to be...Inside every CONFIDENT girl is a FRAGILE Princess..Be NICE!!





Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Memperkenalkan "Mommy Cup Cake"

As salam Keluarga, saudara mara, sahabat, teman, kengkawan & follower yg saya CHINTAI & SAYANGI..N3 kali ni ingin memperkenalkn BLOG terbaru sahabat saya "MOMMY CHUP CAKE" yg juga empunya blog "Farra & Substance from My Surounding"..Sudi² memFOLLOW blog beliau ye..Boleh tgk gmbo² CHUP CAKE hasil air tangan beliau..SWEET & NICE je..





Untuk Fara, TAHNIAH dgn kehadiran BLOG BISNEZ anda ye..hihi..Go Fara Go Fara!! Pia doakan Fara trs sukses & dimurahkan rezeki..insyaAllah..


♥What can I say..I'm Unique..I am Myself.. Juz Being Me..Peace Love Happinez♥

8 CeLoteH ChiT cHaT:

UrBelovedHubby said...

hubby dh tgk n folo blog tu..
comel2 n cantik2 cupcakes tu..
leh la nt klu nk cube...

Mommy Farra said...

hurm..malu la pia ni..siap tulis kt blog pia...hurm..thanks yerk sb sudi promote blog yg tak seberapa fara nie...huhu...

UrBelovedWiffy said...

Hubby, gud gud...chomell kn..sukeee sgt..nk try wat la jugak..

ZSqueenbee said...

Fara, xmo malu²..kne promot bru org tau..hihi slow² insyaAllah terbuka peluang rezeki yg luas tuk Fara..go fara go!!

MrS JaJa said...

saya pun dah follow jugak...saya suka cupcakes...nyummmyyyy...

Jusz said...

hey queenbee: nice to meet u.. yhanks follow.. i love cupcakes...

Jusz said...

hey queenbee: nice 2 know u.. tq follow.. i luv cupcakes...

SangRatoo said...

chup cake...nyum nyum nyum.. ~