SuperMama Journey









Welcome to my little fairytale world..Wife & Mama’s journey hood..My Blog a.k.a my diary..story bout my value of life.. Story of mylife bout My lovely Mr Hubby.. My Littleman Nur Danish Aniq..My Family & xde kne mengena dgn hidup sesiapa wic not belong in my life..Dont like me? COOL, I don’t wake up & blogging everyday to IMPRESS you.. If you do not like my blog, please do not read it & why would you follow my story..This blog is supposed to be my safe place to vent and process feelings I can & can't in real life. If you cannot handle what I write about then don't read it..Stalker plz behave wen u enter my privacy & plz RESPECT. I have my own life& style not trying to plz u or make u smile...My blog is for people who might able to get some help from it & ikhlas to share the story..Clearly I have enough people in my real life who don't give a crap about me..Jgn jdikn blog sye utk menambah dosa anda by dat btter just leave & go to a certain someone else's blog I'm sure you favor..Dont hate me juz bcz ur jelousz bout my wonderful life & respect their jealousy cz people tink dat im better den dem...if rse xnk mengalah nk copycat my pleasure tuk jdikn sye ur feveret challenge n be my biggest fans.Hidup kne bermoral & kne bermaruah & jgn jdikn blog utk mencemarkn image dri sendri..Let beauty fill ur life & happiness ur heart..FACT : HATERS don’t really hate me. In fact, they hate themselves bcoz I am a reflection of wat they wish to be...Inside every CONFIDENT girl is a FRAGILE Princess..Be NICE!!





Friday, April 15, 2011

Pernikahan Redza & Yanti

8 April 2011 Jumaat, Hari Pernikahan Abg Redza & Kak Yanti berlansung di teratak Kak Yanti..Pelamin m.e.r.e.k.a. hasil sentuhan Uncle Alex yg same person wat Pelamin tuk wedding saya..Mini Pelamin kt rumah Kak Yanti sgt sweetttt...Modern & Simple..sukeeee...En S.u.a.m.i plak pengapit Abg Redza di hari Pernikahan..Xmo cte panjang lom layan gmbo² m.e.r.e.k.a di Hari Pernikahan..















BULATnyeeee








♥What can I say..I'm Unique..I am Myself.. Juz Being Me..Peace Love Happinez♥

6 CeLoteH ChiT cHaT:

NM02 said...

ai loike pelamin dia... syanteeekkk...

UrBelovedHubby said...

tgklah family kita...sentiasa ramai n meriah je, esp bila bab2 majlis cmni...syukur sgt to be part of them! alhamdulillah...

SangRatoo said...

heyy..molatnyee peyot sopie..hikhikh.. tahniah utk abg dan kakak ipar sopie ye :)

MrS JaJa said...

bestnyer mereka dah tawen...majlis kawen nie, saya paling suka time nikah...time nikah paling best kan awk...sukaaaaaa....

ZSqueenbee said...

Kak Jue :molatkn..hihi..ye time kasih bg pihak mereka..

ZSqueenbee said...

Ja:betul² time nikah la saat d tggu²..mse sanding tu nk tgk pelamin slalunye pastu baju ape peranten pakai..